- Support for gzipped responses added.
- Issue with unrecognized TLS key password is fixed.
- Issue when Cabby was assuming port 80 for HTTPS URLs is fixed.
- Cabby will always return content block body as bytes.
- JWT token caching added.
- Added support for local TLS CA files.
--port option in CLI commands gets a higher priority than port extracted from provided
- Docker file moved to
alpine as a base, shaving off 520MB from the total size of the container.
- fix for incorrect connection error handling issue, that was affecting invalid connections with tls and key password.
- Removing incorrect assumption that auth details are always present.
- Own implementation of TAXII transport logic added, using Requests library for most of the requests.
taxii-proxy CLI command to allow funneling of data from one taxii server to another.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fix for XML stream parser issue related to a race condition in libxml.
- Missing dependencies added to setup.py.
- Added Python 3 compatibility.
- XML stream parsing for Poll Response messages.
--bindings option added for
taxii-poll CLI command.
- Pagination issue, triggered during processing of paged Poll response, was fixed.
- CLI datetime parameters have UTC timezone by default.
- JWT based authentication method added.
- Multiple naming, style and bug fixes.
- Workaround for libtaxii issue #186 (wrapping incorrect response in Status Message) has been added.
- Tests improved.
- Issue with proxy arguments being ignored is fixed.
- Issue with poll results print in CLI referencing wrong entity is fixed.
- Wording and style fixes.
- Tidying up packaging and distribution related configuration.